Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

Free Your Mind:)

So when you think of the phrase, "free your mind" maybe it evokes daydreams, magic mushrooms or endorphins. Something that comes easily and requires little effort or the effort required seems more like a pleasure than any type of work.  This week I tasked all of you quirksters with write.it.down, but maybe you have a different way of doing that. Maybe, just maybe, your way of writing things down and leaving a new space to be occupied in your head is by creating some type of art. So what IS your type of art?

In my creative endeavors I find for myself that time grows lovely wings and my brain starts freewheeling when I just simply. Begin. Gearing up to actually begin can take an awful lot of effort, but once it has begun? yikes! time certainly does fly and the world with all of its worries turns into possibilities.

So how have you "begun" recently? Did you write something down? draw it? doodle it? sing it or dance it? Did you read a book that inspired you? How have you begun to free your mind?

Let's encourage each other! We have a whole weekend ahead of us. Let's use it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment